This is the most requested wine tasting class.
Held in the Heart of Florence,
is designed to introduce people to Tuscan wines.
Every Mon-Thu-Fri at 6:30 p.m
45 euro per person
1 hour duration/lenght
Our wine tasting room few steps away Piazza Pitti, Florence
Vittorio Del Bono Venezze
wine education Manager
This is the most requested wine tasting class. Held in the Heart of Florence, is designed to introduce people to Tuscan wines.
The Course is held in English by a bilingual Wine Professional Sommelier. This Class is available all year round, and no specific knowledge about Wine is required.
The initial part of the Course
- Wine Making in Tuscany
- Production Regions and their difference
- Sangiovese, the king of Tuscan Grapes
- How does Soil and Weather influence Wine
- The Wine Tradition in Italy and its merge with modern Production Techniques
You will taste four different wines
- Chianti Rufina Docg
- Chianti Classico Docg
- Chianti Classico Riserva Docg
- Chianti Rufina Riserva Docg
During the Interactive Tasting Course, participants will learn also the right Vocabulary
about how to put the Taste of a Wine into words